Directors of RMC and RTM Companies
If you are a director of a resident’s management company or a right to manage company and you are looking for a new management company to run your development then we are here to help you every step of the way.
Whether the management of your property has been good bad or indifferent we aim to provide a service to our clients that are completely transparent, efficient and cost effective.
We have a dedicated team of staff who include accounts, legal and portfolio management and administrative staff who hold a wealth of experience in all aspects of residential property management and lettings.
With any development and with the amount of legislation which you have a duty to comply with we understand that there will be certain issues which arise from time to time. However by involving us in the management of your property we are able to quickly and efficiently deal with any such issues as they arise.
- Provide a dedicated manager to your portfolio/property who will be the day to day point of contact for Leasehold enquiries
- Ensure that you meet all current property legislation including but not limited to the regulatory reform (Fire Safety) order 2005 and the management of health and safety at work act regulations 1999
- Re-tender all contracts in place at the property from our own pool of tried and tested contractors to ensure that you are receiving the best possible service at the most affordable cost
- Meet with you on a quarterly basis to review all matters financial or other for complete transparency and to take forward your instructions in an efficient manner.
- We can take away your day to day issues leaving you to focus on key management issues and decision making processes only.
If you are interested in our services please feel to download this information from our website which provides further information on our services and examples of the types of properties which are currently held under our management. Additionally if you would like to discuss your requirements and obtain a free quotation for our services please feel free to contact us and we can arrange to meet with you and your RTM to discuss your requirements and the necessary next steps involved in appointing a new managing agent.